Kirkland Giving Initiatives
To help perpetuate the Kirkland legacy on College Hill, you are invited to direct a contribution to the following areas
- Annual Fund: Unrestricted Annual Fund gifts are the College's most important philanthropic priority. Annual Fund gifts support Hamilton’s current policy of need blind admissions, which is very much in keeping with the ethos of Kirkland College.
- Arts Facilities: The Kennedy Center for Theatre and the Studio Arts opened Fall 2014 completing an arts complex that includes the Wellin Museum of Art.
- Kirkland Endowment: Endowment income provides scholarship aid to Kirkland College Scholars, supports lectures, performances and programs that advance the needs and interests of women students.
- Samuel F. Babbitt Kirkland College Fellowship: This program annually awards a cash prize for advanced study to the female graduate who best embodies the Kirkland legacy of independence and scholarship.
- Kirkland Alumnae Prize Scholarship: This prize is awarded to a third- or fourth-year woman who exemplifies the ideals of Kirkland women, specifically initiative, creativity and ingenuity, and who has the ability to achieve objectives through self-directed academic and non-academic pursuits.
Please make your gift:
- Mail a check payable to the Trustees of Hamilton College, to 198 College Hill Road, Clinton NY 13323. Indicate in the memo line the purpose of your gift (Annual Fund, Kirkland Endowment, the Arts, etc)
- By calling Hamilton's secure phone line at 866-729-0315. When providing your credit card information, please specify your gift intention.
- Or online at www.hamilton.edu/makeagift. In the comment section, indicate if you are directing your giving.