The Hill Card and Mobile Credential Hill Card serve as your:
- Meal plan card
- Library card
- Door access card(residence hall exterior doors, all night reading room in Burke Library, Days-Massolo Center, Sadove Student Center, Kennedy Center for Theatre and Studio Arts, Kirner-Johnson, and Science Center)
- ID for entrance to the fitness center
On-Campus Debit Card
The Hill Card HC All Campus funds can be used for purchases at:
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore in the Sadove Student Center
- Fojo Beans (South) at McEwen Hall
- Fojo Beans (North) at Taylor Science Center
- Fojo Beans (Central) at Sadove Center
- Food purchases not included in your meal plan
- Laundry, Vending, and Public Copiers
- Mail Center and Print Shop
- PaperCut (to add funds to PaperCut quota - students only)
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is eAccounts. It is easy to use and offers many useful options.
- Ability to freeze and unfreeze your lost or stolen Hill Card.
- Ability to view Board plan and vending transaction history.
- Allows cardholders to safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and enables scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card.
Download Transact eAccounts Mobile App
- Once installed (see instructions for Apple and Android devices), search for Hamilton College in the app, then log in with your Hamilton network username and password. The app is free and allows the convenience of mobile access to your account.
Mobile Access - You must first enter your credit card information as a Saved Payment Method from the Hamilton Hill Card eAccounts website.
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College username and network password and log in to Hamilton Hill Card eAccounts.
Guest depositors type in the Hamilton email address of the Hill cardholder when making a Guest Deposit to an account. The cardholder will be notified that a deposit has been made.
We have two locations! The Hill Card office at the Bristol Center, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. or Campus Safety, available 24 hours, seven days/week to print lost, broken, or pub ID cards.
If you lose your card, you should immediately “freeze” your card online. Also, report it to Administrative Services. More ...
Office / Department Name
Hill Card Office