SiteManager - Adding New Media
All media, including image, audio, and video assets, must be uploaded to the Web Media Library.
- Sign into SiteManager and click on Web Media Library.
Last updated: November 11, 2022
- Click on Add New Media and select image, audio, or video.
- Click on Upload New Media and locate and select the file to upload.
- The Name field is required. Use names that accurately describe the image. Appropriately named images will allow for easier retrieval by you and by other web editors at a future time.
- If you’d like, you can add Tags, a Caption, a Description, and/or Attribution.
- If you want to share this asset with others, leave the box next to Make this available to other website editors checked. If you uncheck the box, you will be the only person able to see and edit this image.
- Click Next.
- If you're uploading an image, the thumbnails will represent how your image will display at the various crop sizes available. You can edit any crop by clicking on it.
- Click Proceed.