Save the Dates: September 22-25, 2022
Mother Nature was a gracious hostess as warm temperatures and sunny skies greeted more than 2,000 alumni and family members who attended an in-person Fallcoming Weekend, Oct. 8-10, 2021.
A few highlights of the weekend included:
- Dedication of the Copeland Biochemistry Research Laboratory Suite in the Taylor Science Center, where students’ summer science research posters were on display
- The annual state-of-the-college update by President David Wippman
- Performances by the College Choir, Dance Department, Orchestra, Jazz Ensemble, and Hamilton’s five a cappella groups
- An Alumni Council dinner honoring Wil Everhart ’70, P’02 as The Jeff Little ’71 Volunteer of the Year, and Todd Franklin, professor of philosophy and Africana studies, as the Distinguished Service Award recipient
- NESCAC sports action featuring Continentals’ football, field hockey, cross country, and men’s and women’s soccer
- A mixer at the Days-Massolo Center celebrating the DMC’s 10th anniversary
- A memorial service for Andy Burns ’78, who was remembered for his work with the Town-Gown Fund and for organizing Hamilton’s 100 years of hockey celebration.