Taylor Science Center
The Taylor Science Center is the largest academic building on campus. It houses offices and laboratories for archaeology, biology, chemistry, computer science, geosciences, physics and psychology. The building was designed for collaborative learning among faculty and students, with teaching labs for hands-on research. The complex contains more than 100 teaching and student research laboratories.
Many of the policies, procedures and guidelines that follow may be found in greater detail in employee handbooks and other regulation-based documents (such as the Chemical Hygiene Plan). Their inclusion on this page is intended to serve as a quick reference guide for employees and students, and the cooperation of all faculty, staff, and students is greatly appreciated.
Science Stockroom Services
- Hours of Operation & Description of Spaces
- Keys & Keypad Code Management
- Chemical Safety Management
- Procurement, Receipt, Storage and Delivery of all Goods
- Special Procedures for Chemicals in G083, Needles/Syringes and Ethanol
- Stockroom PPE & Spill Cleanup Supplies
- Facility Maintenance Issues
- Facility Emergencies
- Space Management & Other Considerations