To apply, please complete the application including uploading an unofficial copy of your high school transcript and unofficial standardized testing score report.
Sunday - Tuesday, Sept. 15-17
OR Sunday- Tuesday, Oct. 27-29
We offer this visit program to introduce Hamilton’s campus, students, faculty, classes, and residence halls to prospective students who represent the many dimensions of diversity. While all are welcome to apply, our selection process will prioritize the applications of students from ethnically diverse backgrounds, first-generation college students, and those from families with limited financial resources.
- Due to the popularity of the program and the limited number of spots available, applications for both dates will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis. Therefore, we strongly encourage application submission by the August 2 priority deadline. If spaces are still available, applications submitted after the priority deadline may be reviewed.
- Decisions for the September Diversity Overnight program will be released on August 16 and decisions for the October Diversity Overnight program will be released on September 20.
- Students must be current high school seniors maintaining a cumulative B average in a college preparatory curriculum.
- Preference will be given to students who have not already visited Hamilton.
- This program is only open to prospective students in the United States and is not intended for international students.
- If accepted, all transportation, lodging, and meal costs for the program are covered by Hamilton College.
If you have any questions please email the Diversity Overnight program staff or call 800-843-2655.
|Sunday||Arrive on Campus
Hamilton College Information Session
Financial Aid Session
Our Diverse Community Session