Applying for Financial Aid
Spring Transfer Financial Aid Application Deadline
Early Decision Plan I Financial Aid Application Deadline
Early Decision Plan II Financial Aid Application Deadline
Regular Decision Financial Aid Application Deadline
Currently Enrolled Student Financial Aid Application Deadline
Fall Transfer Financial Aid Application Deadline
* Note: The FAFSA will be available in December 2023. Early Decision I applicants will not be disadvantaged by this FAFSA delay. We will be able to estimate an award at Early Decision based on the information available to us in the CSS Profile. Awards will be finalized after fees are set for the upcoming year and FAFSA information is available and federal aid eligibility determined.
- CSS Profile Application
- Hamilton requires the Certification of Finances, available in your applicant portal, for all international applicants, regardless of whether or not you are applying for financial aid.
- Please view our International Student webpage for more information on applying for International Financial Aid.
- Hamilton utilizes the College Board's IDOC service for the submission of additional financial aid documents, such as tax information. After you submit the CSS Profile, you will receive an email from College Board with instructions on how to access IDOC.
- We will notify the student, if during the file review process we determine that your submitted material(s) are incomplete and/or we require additional information.