1812 Leadership Circle
1812 Leadership Circle recognizes the College's most dedicated supporters, whose generosity is an inspiration to others and who, collectively, are in the top 10% of donors to Hamilton annually.
As an 1812 Leadership Circle member, you're part of a collective investment that makes the promise of a Hamilton education possible. Your gifts directly support today's students — financial aid, academic programs, state-of-the-art facilities, advising networks, internships — and prepare them to take their first steps to share their impact in our world.
- Connect with other prominent and influential Hamiltonians at events on and off campus.
- Join special receptions throughout the year at Fallcoming & Family Weekend, Reunions, the Sacerdote Great Names Series, and more.
- Engage your career network with other alumni who are leaders in their fields.
- Receive early announcements of major College news and special publications.
- Learn about College updates directly from the senior leadership team.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Virtual Event Series.
- Support current students as they prepare for lives of meaning, purpose, and active citizenship.
- Be a leader among donors in your class year.
1812 Leadership Circle Giving Levels
|$100 - $1,000||GOLD Associates (1-10 years after graduation)|
|$1,300 - $2,200||Young Alumni Associates (11-14 years after graduation)|
|$2,500 +||Alumni 15+ years after graduation, parents, and friends.|
Prefer making smaller, monthly contributions? You may consider setting up monthly recurring gifts through Chapel Bell Society to reach the leadership level.
GOLD and Young Alumni Eligibility
|Years After Graduation||Year||Annual Gift||Annual Gift if Paid Monthly|
For more information on joining the 1812 Leadership Circle, please email email@example.com.
Honor Roll of Donors
Support from our alumni, parents, and friends throughout the fiscal year is gratefully acknowledged.