• Participate in intensive language classes
• Take part in development workshops that focus on language and pedagogy
• Further improve Chinese language proficiency, design & deliver standards-based thematic units
• Develop teaching assessment, and lesson planning skills
• Integrate culture, content, creativity, and technology into teaching practices
• Work with middle school Chinese language students assisting with language learning and cultural activities
You will be provided $1000 for your work as a camp counselor. Meals and lodging during the program will be provided, as well as reimbursement for travel to campus up to $400.
Interested college students must have advanced Chinese proficiency, previous study abroad experience, and must be willing to work with students at middle school level.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED.