Immigration Documents

Bring your valid passport with your F-1 visa (note that Canadian students will not have a visa) and your form I-20 or DS-2019. 

Additional Documents

Bring with you to the United States any important documents that relate to your academic, medical, and legal history:

  • Official transcripts from secondary schools, colleges, or universities
  • Medical and dental records, including certificates of immunizations and vaccinations
  • Information about medical conditions or treatments, prescriptions for medication (including the generic and brand names) and eyeglasses
  • International driver’s license

Obtain English translations of these documents and have the translations certified by a U.S. educational advising center or a U.S. consulate or embassy. Retain photocopies of all original documents for your records.


Office / Department Name

International Student Services

Contact Name

Omobonike Odegbami

Director of International Student Services

Office Location
Days-Massolo Center

Help us provide an accessible education, offer innovative resources and programs, and foster intellectual exploration.

Site Search