Internships are organized with HiF’s partner EUSA, a not-for-profit educational organization. In addition to about 16-20 hours of work a week, students regularly meet with a HiF faculty who supervises a semester-long project/paper culminating in a public presentation; this ensures that the internship experience meets the student’s academic and professional objectives.
Information on the feasibility and format of internships for AY 2021-22 will be updated at a later date.
- 6th semester French preferred
- High motivation, ability to work independently, and commitment
- Receiving credit from their home institution
- Application and interviews take place the semester before the start of the internship.
- 8-week internship (2 to 2.5 days/week)
- Regular meetings with HiF advisor
- 20/25-page final paper in French supervised by advisor
- End-of-semester public oral presentation