Login/sign-up to view statements and/or pay student account online.
Note to Parents/Others: to log into CASHNet do not use your My Hamilton username & password.
Instructions for Electronic Billing
- Click on CASHNet for Students
- Login using your My Hamilton username/password
- View bills and history
- To grant access to parents/others, click on My Account, Send a payer invitation.
Students must first grant you access to their account, which will then generate an email allowing you to view their profile. This only needs to be completed once and will remain valid unless the student revokes your invitation.
- An email from CASHNet will be automatically sent that says the student has added you as a user/payer, access the provided link to set up your profile.
- If you are unable or have forgotten your login credentials, the student must Resend the Payer Invitation.
Each month when the tuition bills are ready, you will receive an email informing you that the bills are ready to view. Click on the link and log in with your username and password. You can go in at any time and view your statements. The information will be updated monthly as the billing process is run.
If you need assistance with logging into your CASHNet account or your Payment Plan, please contact the below customer support to speak directly with CASHNet:
Payment Plan assistance: 877-821-0625
SmartPay/CASHNet assistance: 800-339-8131
Customer service is available from 8 a.m. to 9 pm. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call Student Accounts at 315-859-4324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Business Office for assistance at 315-859-4315.
Thanks for your cooperation!