Who do I contact?

Amanda Gleasman,  315-859-4320 

  • Has the payment been made?
  • When will I receive my check?
  • I need a copy of an invoice.

Amanda Gleasman 315-859-4320

  • How do I apply for a card?
  • How do I log onto the website?
  • How do I view my transactions?
  • When do I need to submit my statement and receipts?
  • I lost my card; what should I do?
  • There are charges on my card that I did not make. What should I do?
  • I am trying to make a purchase at the store and my card is blocked. What should I do?

Jarren Waterman, Lead Payroll Administrator 315-859-4316     

Payroll Webpage

  • How do I submit my time online?
  • My supervisor has not approved my time. What should I do?
  • When will I get my paycheck?
  • How do I view my pay advice online?
  • How do I sign up / change my payroll direct deposit?
  • How do I change my State or Federal Tax Withholding?
  • How do I obtain my W2?
  • I lost my check. What should I do?
  • Do I need a social security number to get a paycheck?
  • I am a non-resident alien. Is there special paperwork I need to complete?
  • Frequently Asked Questions

David Vore, 315-859-4603

  • How do I get access to my accounts in the budget tool?
  • I can’t view my budget in the budget tool.
  • Where do I charge this invoice?
  • How much money is available in my budget?
  • I need a new account number for my budget.
  • I have account numbers in my budget that I don’t need anymore. How can I get rid of them?
  • There is a charge to my budget that I don’t think is correct.
  • How do I do a web transfer?
  • I am trying to do a web transfer but it won’t process.
  • I can’t put my budget request in the system. What should I do?

David Vore, 315-859-4603

  • How much income will my endowment earn this year?
  • How do I figure out how much I have available to spend this year?
  • I need an account number for a new endowment, or for an endowment whose purpose has changed.
  • I am working with a donor to establish a new endowment. How much do we need to generate an award of $xxxx?

 Sylvia Risley, 315-859-4319

  • I can’t view my grant in the My Grants tool.
  • I need a new account number for my grant.
  • There is a charge to my grant that I don’t think is correct.
  • How much do I have left to spend on my grant?
  • When does the grant end?
  • I need to submit a report and need financial information. Where do I get it?

Sylvia Risley, 315-859-4319

  • I am holding a conference or event and want to collect fees by credit card. How do I do this?

Student Accounts, 315-859-4324

  • What is the balance on my account? 
    You can access your bill 24/7 through your Cashnet account.
  • How do I sign up for electronic billing? 
    Online billing is completed through Cashnet.
  • When is the due date for payment? 
    All payment information is found on the billing page.
  • How can I pay?
    Payment methods can be found on the payment options page.
  • What happens if I am late? 
    Semester charges are billed in July and in December. Semester charges are due in August and January, respectively. If payment is not received by the due date, a 1% per month or 12% per annum late fee will be assessed. The College must receive the FULL AMOUNT DUE on or before the due date indicated on the bill. If full payment is not received by the due date, a late payment fee may be assessed, and future registration and continuing enrollment may not be permitted.

Student Accounts, 315-859-4324

  • Where do I go to sign my loan paperwork?


Contact Name

Business Office

Office Location
Philip Spencer House
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Help us provide an accessible education, offer innovative resources and programs, and foster intellectual exploration.

Site Search