Help & Resources
Guides and Services
Learn about technology and support for research projects and courses that span campus disciplines.
More than 70 guides to help you discover and incorporate the resources you need into your projects.
New Employee Guide
This guide provides a brief overview of services, technology, resources and policies available to you as a new member of the Hamilton Community, and your responsibilities in using them.
New Student Guide
While most newly purchased laptops will perform adequately, IT has a few recommendations to help guide you with your purchase, including information about receiving Microsoft Office for free on our resources for new students page.
Resources and support for students, faculty, and staff working from off-campus.
Forms & Requests
- 3D Printing Appointment Request
- Administrative System Account Request Form
- Audiovisual Group Recording Release Form
- Audiovisual Individual Recording Release Form
- Computer Purchase Approval
- COVID Equipment Request Form
- FYE Course Instruction
- Google Shared Drive Request Form
- Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Lab Equipment Problems
- Large Format Poster (LFP) Printing Appointment Request
- Library Deliveries
- Library Instruction Appointment
- Library Purchase Recommendation
- Library Reserves
- ListServ List Request
- Research and Technology Assistance Appointment
- Special Collections & Archive Class Visit Form
- Software Request Form
- Temporary Employee IT Resource Request
- Web Services Support
- Video Streaming for Courses
- VPN Request Form
- VR Request Form