Burke Library Food Policy
- Dry snacks - crackers, pretzels, candy, cookies, etc. (Please avoid messy food.)
- Drinks in covered containers
- Food provided for special events approved by Burke staff
You may be asked by a staff member to take certain foods to a designated location.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Report any spills promptly to the library staff.
- Empty unused liquids into bathroom sinks before disposing of cups.
- Dispose of all containers and trash appropriately, recycling whenever possible.
- To protect the collection and equipment
- To prevent infestation of bugs, mice, and other pests
- To keep floors and furnishings in good condition
Last updated: March 23, 2018
Thank you for helping us keep your library clean!