Secure Wireless Configuration For iOS - iPhones & iPads
NOTE: You must be on campus to execute these instructions
version 2.x – 7.x
- Click the Home button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi. Turn on Wi-Fi if off.
- Click Other.
- In Name type in aps-hamilton.
- Click Security and select WPA2 Enterprise.
- Click Other Network.
- Enter the username and password to the secure network in Username and Password. Make certain to omit the @hamilton.edu from your username.
- Click Join.
- Accept the radius.hamilton.edu certificate when prompted. (Note that at this stage it is normal for the certificate to say "Not Verified". Once you've accepted it, you will be fine.)
NOTE: . If the computer doesn’t join to the secure wireless it is due to incorrect entry or it is retaining an old setting such as ap-hamilton (the old Hamilton guest wi-fi) or Hamilton Guest Wi-Fi. To remove ap-hamilton or Hamilton Guest Wi-Fi go to networks and “Forget this network” then try configuring again for secure wireless.